20100220

for Saturday February 20th

Steve and Maureen took the boys to the mountains, Here they are at a 24 hour driving rang.
Maureen and Taylor ? Brendan? the chair lift.
Steve, or maybe Taylor.
Maureen again.
...........................................................

"We went skiing this week. Attached are a few photos, , ,
The hotel in Reno had a 24 hour golf driving range into a lake and the boys went midnight golfing each night. We skied at Mount Rose and it was perfect, , , sunny spring conditions. Brendan brought the Flip video and I'll send you some video when I get it edited.
I told the boys about our family ski trips and how we put the lift ticket on the jacket and took turns wearing it to save money, , , and the chrome helmets you bought Joe and I so you could identify us from across the hill, , , and the bright pink and orange construction tape you put around our arms to identify us from across the hill. Now that I'm chasing the boys around the hill I understand how hard it is to find them. "

Steve

My comment: I had forgotten changing jackets.

No comments: