20110721

for Friday July 22nd

I sent Taylor this 15 question quiz. He filled it out and returned it. His answer to what did he miss most about Calif. He checked his car. Steve keeps me updated on him. I hear he is doing well.
................

The soldiers are masking up for a gas attack.
......
To make sure everyone gets a good doze of gas, they are masked in a room full of gas. They take off their masks and head for fresh air. A very difficult ordeal.
.......
Date about 2005. From days gone by. Joanie and I had a barbecue lunch with the Allmuths while their home was being built. David did most of the heavy lifting work himself and to perfection. Mimi and Marcus pitched in too on the 1000 little items, like countless trips to the planning/building dept.
I recall the cabinetry came from Ikea in 140 separate boxes.

No comments: