20120809

for Friday August 10th

Music Circus


The right tee shirt for New England.


The Cotters in Boston. Kelsey is a political paid intern for Romney. She is taking after her mom who was an intern/staff in Washington DC for Representative Jim Wright in 1989, and Calif. Rep Bob Matsui.
********
Hi Dad

We had a great time with Kelsey in Boston.  She took us to a few hip hop yoga classes.  The music was blaring.   Joe and I just tried to keep up.  We also went to spin classes. The class was in the dark except for a few candles and again blaring music.  She gave me earplugs.

Kelsey got tickets for a show at the Music Circus in Boston as an anniversary gift.  We saw the Temptations and the Four Tops.  Frank loves their music.  I felt like I was in Sacramento.

Kelsey enjoys Romneys office. The people that work their sound kind and helpful to Kelsey. She also said Romney is very nice and never looks tired. She said his schedule is so incredibly busy that it is planned down to the minute.  Could you remind people on the blog to vote for Romney!!!!!
Jeanni.
 *******

I will Jeanni, but Sacramento is a town of Democrats...Dad 



Jeanni sent me this picture from Peru. I didn't want to post it till I knew what it was.
********
I think Guinea pig must be a popular food item in Peru.  It was served as an appetizer wrapped in some type of tortilla and as a main course for dinner.  I wonder why we felt strange during our hikes.
Jeanni
 **********


No comments: