20121204

for December 5th, Wednesday

This Emma (2.61) on her birthday 11 years ago.

Payton, Joe, and birthday girl, Emma
******


The big day in Austin. 
*********

Happy couple 11 years later.
********

********
This is the legal notice Henry J. and myself are defending against a lawsuit. It is a long story and made legal papers. It took years to settle it. I had to sue my insurance company to defend me, which they did. In the war years Kaiser wasted rejected paint in a trench in the marsh lands near Richmond. 50 years later we dug into it as part of a grading contract with the city of Richmond. Someone had to pay to have the soil removed. At one meeting in a small theatre with about 100 legal people in the audience for a session with the judge. I made many many train trips to San Francisco.


No comments: