20130401

for April 2nd, Tuesday


Amber and Hedges

"Hedges had his first soccer game today!
He did really good. He scored two goals! I was really proud of him and so was mama.
It was a lot like when I played soccer on the wrecking crew. I will play my next soccer game in about two weeks.
XOXOXOXO,
Emma"
*****


Kelsey's magazine

"Happy Easter Dad!  I hope you're having a great day.  Joe and I just went on a run.  He had to keep circling back to check on me.

Kelsey didn't do anymore with her blog. She just got too busy. She's working at The Shenandoah Magazine in Lexington.  Look it up online, it has an interesting history. She's also teaching spin classes, volunteering at a special needs school and busy with her sorority. I'm hoping she is finding time to study.  She goes to D.C. In a few weeks and will be taking classes and doing an internship at the Weekly Standard.  She will be there until the end of August.  She's excited, but I miss her so much
Tell Joanie hello and I hope the Easter bunny hid some treats for you.
I love you
Jeanni"





No comments: