20120416

For Tuesday April 17th



Note from Jeanni................................

Hi Dad
I think dog sledding was Paddy’s favorite day. He plans on moving to Baniff when he is done with school to work at the Snow Dogs. It was scary at first. Paddy and I were on one sled and Joe and the guide were on the other sled. Paddy was a pro. We had to take a sharp turn right near a stream. I held my breath and prayed. He made the turn! When we went up hills Paddy and I would jump off so the dogs wouldn't have to pull our weight. It was a challenge running and then jumping back on the skis at a fast pace. We went deep into the woods and the guide cooked us lunch. Some kind of strange sausage and Banek(?). It is an Indian bread, maple syrup and beef jerky. The boys got to feed the dogs and Paddy is convinced we need another dog. Maybe Joanie will send us one of your dogs. No! Just kidding.
Love You, Jeanni

No comments: