20120526

for Sunday the 27th......Holiday Weekend

 Joe wait till your dad comes home! Oh well it has a great message and washes off. (I hope.)
*************
 That is Hedge in the orange. This is a teacher's comment.


A very special report about Hedges from his teacher.
Hedges is such a great boy!

To Amber, From Michael Mahoney, teacher
“Hey Amber:
I just wanted to share a story about Hedges.
This morning he and Nashi, a girl from Lina's class, both arrived in front of me at the same time to show me some of their work.
Hedges immediately stepped aside, did a little bow of sorts, and asked Nashi to go first.
It was great.
Came right from his heart.
I stopped the entire class and told everyone what had just happened.
Everyone started clapping!
Hedges was beaming.”

*******



Three young girls at the beach.  Whoa,,,, The middle one is turning 50 soon. Three young looking girls.

No comments: