20130624

for Tuesday June 25th


Julia with Kelsey and Jeanni.


Some older pictures of Julia rafting. She is in front on the right.


The white water looks exciting.
*********
20 years ago I was on a raft like this and was sitting  in front. The Shotover River in New Zealand. Before I new what was happening, I was pitched out and the raft went over the top of me. Some of the rafters were scared and didn't want to rescue me. The guide pulled into a bank like this and I was pulled back into the boat and sat on the floor the rest of the ride.
****(*



www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P0FgOaWTaw

Post the above into you brozer.


From the internet. The same ride I took, but we drove in on that narrow road, didn't fly in.. Also I had forgotten but we went thru a water diversion tunnel.




No comments: